The O'Connor Drive Corridor Improvements consist of three projects.
1. O'Connor Drive Extension: from RR 620 to just north of SH 45.
2. Great Oaks Drive and O'Connor Drive Intersection Improvements at RR 620: on Great Oaks and O'Connor north of RR 620.
3. O'Connor Drive/SH 45 Interchange: at the intersection of O'Connor and SH 45.
1. Design and construction of a four-lane divided urban roadway, including a bridge structure spanning Lake Creek.
2. Design and construction of intersection improvements for southbound Great Oaks and O'Connor at RR 620. The final design of Great Oaks includes a dedicated right turn lane, one through lane, and two dedicated left turn lanes. The final design of O'Connor includes a dedicated right turn lane, two through lanes, and a dedicated left turn lane.
3. Design and construction of an overpass at SH 45, the extension of frontage roads from McNeil Road to O'Connor Drive, and ramps to access both SH 45 Toll and Loop 1 Toll.
Construction on all three projects is completed and open to traffic. The ribbon cutting was held on August 21, 2014.
O'Connor Drive Fact Sheet
O'Connor Drive FAQ
O'Connor Drive Project Area Map
O'Connor Drive Intersection Improvements
Great Oaks Drive Intersection Improvements
O'Connor Drive Typical
This data is for general planning purposes only. The basemap conforms to National Map Accuracy Standards in unobstructed areas. Williamson County makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the database information or spatial locations depicted. Furthermore, all warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed. In no event shall Williamson County be liable to the recipient or any other party for damages of any type, including but not limited to incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of the use or inability to use these materials.